Accounts & Finance Manager Required in UAE
- Location: Dubai
- Education: CA Inter, ACCA
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Experience in telecom industry would be preferred.
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in group of companies as head of department
- Accountable for producing financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements, advising management on financial decisions, and projecting for future spending and earning.
- Provide relevant inputs to the development of financial accounting and Consolidation processes, procedures and timelines in order to achieve company’s Finance strategic and operational objectives.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Company Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger Accounts teams.
- Manage accounting and financial reports.
- Manage the company’s project costing and fixed assets accounting to ensure within planned budgets as per approvals
- Liaise with accounts and HR on management of the payroll system.
- Ensure, review and ultimately be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements.
- Contribute to the maintenance of Group relations with banks and financial institutions to acquire competitive financing and ensure accurate credit rating.
- Developing Financial Management Mechanism that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Managing Companies Financial accounting, monitoring and report systems
- Review the analyses of relevant Finance processes, and recommend optimization to enhance functional performance and efficiency.
- Monitor, track and follow up on the performance and competence of the Financial Accounting team.
- Develop and recommend the financial and manpower budget for the Financial Accounting Section; control section budget within approved parameters.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
|Job Category||Accounts & Finance|